Your glasses say a lot about the kind of person you are! Whether you’re fun, sophisticated, introverted, studious or serious; your glasses shape how you’re perceived. The kind of glasses can help people recognize the real you, which is why when choosing a frame, it is important to find the right fit for your face.
When choosing eye glasses ask yourself the following questions:
- What do you need the eyewear for?
- What activities do you partake in?
- What kind of work do you do?
For those people who like to change it up, it is worth getting different frames to suit the occasion. However to make life easier, here’s what eyewear experts have to say about how to style your face for various lifestyles.
For the Business-man or woman
Remember to choose conservative frames and colours to inspire trust amongst your clients and maintain a professional image.
- Frame Shape: ovals, rectangles and almonds.
- Frame colour: gold, silver, brown, grey and black – steer clear of bright colours.
For the Creative Soul
A great way to show off your inner fashionista is through wearing funky geometric shaped eye wear, thicker frames or flashy colours.
- Frame Shape: oversized cat eye shape or aviator shape.
- Frame Colour: purples, green, blue.
For the Modern Baby Boomer or Senior Citizen
Who said our elderly can’t wear fashionable eyewear? Our suggestions will help create a more youthful appearance.
- Frame Shape: upswept rectangles for men and soft cat-eye shapes for women.
- Frame Colour: gunmetal, deep brown and burgundy for men and lighter colours for women.
For the Studious Student
Every student wants glasses to show off their style. Because school is a more relaxed environment, students can wear eye catching colours and retro looking shapes. What kind of look are you interested in? Retro? Geeky? Modern? Serious? The options are plentiful and we can help you find your eyes’ soulmate.
Our team at Crystalline eyewear have helped countless people find the right type of frame to suit their personality and style.
We can most definitely do the same for you!
*All frames are available in store.
We Got A Special Deal For You!
Get two pairs of glasses with basic lenses for as low as $129! It’s a bargain!
One last thing.
We also have a special for a year’s supply of disposable contacts! Get yours for only $350 after rebates!